Saturday 12 January 2013

Day Thirty Six - let me entertain you

Chemo head is getting more pronounced now. I was up bright and early watching the household go off to college and work. Caught up with my tv program's, especially the excellent SOUTHLANDS on more4. I then take my chemo and within about an hour I can feel it in my system. Instant tiredness. No point fighting it, so a little doze on the sofa was needed.
Up and at em later though, with a small burst of energy to vac through, dust and clean the bathroom. Spot of soup for lunch then walk the dog along the canal and stop at Polocini for coffee and flapjack. Met joh there.
Home, movie afternoon tucked up on the sofa and then prepare for Theresa and Ian coming for dinner. Always great to catch up with those two.
Couple of glasses of vino and a delicious paella made by joh, followed by cheesecake, fruit and cream. Nice.
Bed. Knackered. Hence no blog last night.
Chemo head again this morning.

Good morning xx

No comments:

Post a Comment