Saturday 26 January 2013

Day Fifty One - Mind the gap!

Wow! What a difference a few days can make. I had my last infusion on Monday, then two days of normal chemo tablets supplemented with two days of steroids to help me through it. After they run out though, you're on your own. Bump down to earth with a bang. Thursday/Friday and today I've felt like total shit. No energy, completely knackered, no appetite, horrible taste in my mouth, all the usual stuff really but more intense this time.
Hence the lack of Facebook/Twitter updates and no blog for the last 3 days.
The overwhelming feeling of wanting to be sick everytime I take my chemo is strong now too, so I'm having to carry on with the anti-sickness tablets for now. I hope this is rock bottom, because it certainly feels like it.

Later xx

1 comment:

  1. Just keep at it hun Claire (worthybobs) Xxx

    ReplyDelete