Thursday 10 January 2013

Day Thirty Five - Not the best

I had big plans for today, the morning was to be spent getting my car going again, having a little drive out, and parking it a bit better on the estate. Then I was going to walk the dog, spot of lunch and if I was feeling up to it, a little bike ride?

The reality was a little different. I woke at 05:30, made Joh and I a brew at 6, watched the news till 07:30, had scrambled egg on toast for brekkie, watched a bit of tv till 9 ish, and felt really tired. So I went back to bed. Woke again at 11:30, walked the dog (got that bit right) lunch, then back to the sofa after a little bike fettling and sorting out some washing that needed doing. Not quite the day I had planned. Still, never mind.

It's important to listen to what my body wants to do. No point trying to force myself to do something if I don't feel up to it.

Had a nice pork chop, carrots, peas, cauliflower and brocoli for tea. Lovely. Cheesecake for supper :)

Stay classy Stockport xx

No comments:

Post a Comment