- Woke around 4 am with a hot sweat, not unusual as I've been having them off and on for a few months now.
- Woke again around 6 am very thirsty, had some water.
- Joh kindly brought me up some porridge around 8 so I could have my first lot of chemo tablets in good time. I have to have them 12 hours apart and within 30 minutes of food.
- I'd pencilled in a ride with Jon for today, but I wasn't feeling 100% so cried off that (Thanks Jon :))
- Went to the gym for an hour instead, 30 minutes on the stepper x trainer thing, and 30 minutes on the bike, with some ab work in between. Felt tired after that little workout.
- Made myself a lovely bacon, cheese and mushroom omelette, made sure the eggs were fully cooked.
- Tidied up, took Ellie for a walk along the canal and stopped at Polocini coffee shop for a flat white and a gorgeous piece of chocolate fudge cake.
- Joh met me there for her lunch as she'd been working this morning and done a little Xmas shopping in SK.
- Paige met us there as well, after finishing work at Hewitts coffee shop, we all bundled into Joh's car for the drive home. Ellie likes going for a drive.
- Isaac was at Rugby today, and won his match, scoring one of the tries himself. Awesome!
- Joh and Paige went to the gym, while I waited for Isaac to come home from rugby. When he did, I took him to SK to meet up with some of his skating mates for a film he's working on. Check out his channel on YouTube, he's really getting quite good.
- I then went to McDonald's and got myself a double cheeseburger and a medium fries. I parked up in Offerton and ate the lot, nice.
- Back home, and fed the dog and cat, tidied up again, watched a bit of telly till Joh, Paige and Isaac all got in.
- Had a nice tea of macaroni cheese, sausage, bacon, tomatoes and garlic bread, lovely.
- Had my last tablets of the day and settled down to watch the remake of "the girl with the dragon tattoo" Wasn't as bad as I thought it might be, although from memory it was almost a carbon copy of the original, which was excellent.
- By this time, Joh and the kids were all in bed, and I'm down here typing this and watching Homeland.
I'm off to the Beechwood Centre tomorrow for a day of sharing and relaxation. Looking forward to that.
Good night all xx