Sunday 23 December 2012

Day Seventeen - Lawrence of Arabia

It was a slow start to the day today. We had breakfast in bed, kindly made by Joh, then when we eventually got up, we walked over to Bredbury Hall with the dogs to collect Joh's car from a wedding we attended last night.
I felt pretty sluggish today. Way off 100% that's for sure, and probably the worse I've felt for a week. I've had a dull ache in the back of my head all day and felt a little lethargic.
Joh has wrapped all the xmas presents today, iced the cake and made mince pies. She's also made spag bol for tea, she's a hive of activity while I lay on the sofa entertaining Rab from work while watching his copy of Lawrence of Arabia. What an amazing film! And it looks gorgeous on the projector. Definitely one to buy.

The big ride week starts tomorrow, so I've stayed off the bike this weekend. Tempted to go out sometime today as the weather has been really nice, but thought better of it. I'll be doing plenty of miles in the coming days. Thanks again to all of you who've already donated by using the link up there in the top right of the page. If you can't do online giving, you can text WILK47 to 70070 with whatever amount you can afford.

Soon be Christmas! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment